Rio Grande Valley New Homes For Sale
Down in Deep South Texas, bordered by the Gulf Coast of Texas, you will find a treasure trove of new construction homes in Rio Grande Valley. Rio Grande Valley is booming and it's easy to see why. The beautiful climate bordered by the warm Gulf waters and sandy beaches, make it some of the most desirable Texan property there is. Within The Valley is an assembly of unique and diverse communities that offer incredible lifestyles that suit the needs of many homeowners looking for a new construction home in Texas.
Explore our listings to see the stunning new construction homes in Rio Grande Valley or keep reading below to discover more about the laid-back lifestyle of The Valley..
Search RGV New Construction Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$800,000 - $900,000||$900,000 - $1,000,000|
Search RGV New Construction Homes For Sale
Want get the scoop on the hottest new homes in The Valley? Benefit from registering with RGV Realty , and get exclusive access to advanced search tools and customized alerts for properties that suit you style and needs. It's free and easy to use!
About New Construction Homes in Rio Grande Valley
Rio Grande has some of the fastest growing communities with the hottest economies in the nation. With communities like Brownsville leading the Valley in new construction permits, and multi-million dollar expansion deals with international companies, now is the perfect time to jump in.
The Valley is also booming with some of the most innovative master-planned communities in all of Texas. The benefits of buying a new home in RGV that is part of a master-planned community, is that as a resident, you will gain access to incredible amenities, green space, architectural variety, and become part of a community, like they were intended.
Master-Planned Community Spotlight: Tres Lagos, McAllen TX
Tres Lagos is a McAllen master-planned community that will knock your socks off! Promising an "oasis of possibilities for residents", Tres Lagos is the first community in this area to offer a sustainable living environment that harmonizes the balance between work, life, and play. McAllen has also been named as the third most affordable city to live in the US by CBS Money Website.
Learn About Tres Lagos:
- Boasting 5,000 single-family homes, 2,000 multi-family residences, and 1,000 townhomes
- Beautifully designed swimming pools
- Over 20 miles of pristine hiking, biking, and walking trails built for all levels of fitness
- Hundreds of acres of lake and waterfront, complete with fishing and paddle boats
- Over 200 planned parks with playgrounds, picnic areas, lush green grass, and an amphitheater
- Lighted tennis and basketball courts
- Secured and monitored community surveillance cameras
- Community located schools featuring world-class education from K-12
Harlingen is also another RGV community that you want to keep your eye on. Harlingen has been attracting the attention of builders from all over Texas, building everything from new subdivisions, new condo buildings, new townhomes, and new master-planned communities.
Neighborhoods like Woodland Oaks, and San Benito are gaining the spotlight for new homes in Harlingen, with incredible craftsmanship, incredible designs, and amazing nearby amenities. This paired with Harlingen having the lowest cost of living in the nation, it is no wonder that this is the newest upcoming town in the US.
Rio Grande Valley has so many great communities, some of the best in Texas. If you would like to learn about about new homes in these communities, please read more:
Life in Rio Grande Valley
Looking to move to the Valley? You are not alone. This incredibly popular area of Texas is welcoming new residents from all over our nation. The Valley enjoys tropical weather, endless areas of untouched nature, and the lowest cost of living in the nation, making it the perfect setting for living the good life, Texas style!
Rio Grande Valley offers incredible amenities for art lovers, nature enthusiasts, sports aficionados, and will quell even the most curious fascinations. Here are some great reasons to consider life in the Rio Grande Valley:
- Synthesized Culture. RGV is where the customs and cuisines of Texas and Mexico meet. Where "Tex-Mex" was born and the epicenter for "Texas Tropics" fare, here is where you will find raspas, breakfast tacos, fresh ceviche, brisket, ribs, pan dulce, mangonadas, and so much more!
- Amazing Events. One of the biggest draws to the RGV are the astounding number of events and celebrations. In fact, RGV is kinda famous for them. Make sure you check out events like Fiesta Edinburg in Edinburg, Charro Days in Brownsville, and the Fireworks Festival in Weslaco.
- Escape to the Seaside. Did you know that Rio Grande Valley has some of the cleanest, widest, and flawless white-sand beaches? South Padre Island is a true tropical getaway with its palm-fringed beaches, deep blue water, and tons of seaside activities.
- Fisherman's Paradise. Whether your preference is freshwater, saltwater, or even deepwater fishing in RGV is your fishing oasis. Catchers delight in their redfish, tarpon, and mangrove snapper found in the shallow saltwater. In the darker depths you will find tuna, kingfish, shark, and even amberjack. Landlocked fisherman find trophy sized bass in the Rio Grande River.
- Incredible Golf. Whether you live in a master-planned community in a designer golf course, or just like to hit the links on weekends, there is a golf course here for you! Visit the challenging Treasure Hills Country Club in Harlingen, or Texas top course Tierra Santa in Weslaco. Rancho Viejo has long been known as one of the state's premier golf destinations, and honestly the list of incredible courses could just continue on!
Beyond the unbelievable beauty, the fabulous climate, and the friendly people, Rio Grande Valley has some of the most affordable real estate in the US. There has never been a better time to think about buying a new home in Rio Grande Valley than right now!
To discover more about Rio Grande Valley real estate and the incredible lifestyle that it has to offer, contact RGV Realty today.
Homes for Sale by City
The information being provided by the Greater McAllen Association of REALTORS®, INC. is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.